- @rjonasson sounds like probably position: relative; top: -10px; left: -20px; or whatever values you want. Might turn out to be better if in reply to rjonasson #
- @rjonasson ….you could wrap the inputs in a div of their own, depending on specifics. in reply to rjonasson #
- @rjonasson I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, IE is the devil. in reply to rjonasson #
- @extralife Mine took a while on shutdown / startup too. It’s the file changes going into effect. Big update. in reply to extralife #
- @extralife Good Luck! in reply to extralife #
Powered by Twitter Tools.